[TYPO3] Programmatically saving/loading .t3d files?

Mike fromlists at talkingspider.com
Thu May 29 20:55:04 CEST 2008

Is it possible to save and load .t3d files programatically?  Does the
plugin API in typo3 allow for that?

What we want to do is use .t3d files for exactly what they're normally
used for- with the one exception that instead of saving/loading them
from the user's local hard drive, we want to save/load them to a
directory on the server.

Then we could write a plugin/extension for typo3 so that the admin
interface would allow for that.

Can this be done, does the API allow the saving/loading of .t3d files
programmatically?

thanks