[TYPO3] T3 css for each content element: header + content

Finees Mendez fineesmendez at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 16:51:05 CEST 2008

Thanks. I figured it out. here is the code:

tt_content.text.10.wrap = <div class="content-header"> | </div>
tt_content.text.20.wrap = <div class="content-body"> | </div>

On Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:15:00 AM, Christopher Torgalson [typo3] wrote:

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Finees Mendez wrote:
>> I am looking for a way to insert my own css class for the header and
>> body of each content element.
>>
>> T3 wrappers for header: <div class="csc-header">
>>
>> There is no whole wrapper around the body of the content element
>> (i.e. <div class="csc-bodyText">) but a series of <p class=bodyText">
>> tags.
>>
>> How can I wrap the the body of every content element? This is my
>> current setup, but this wraps the entire column and then each
>> individual (whole) content element. If you have any ideas, please
>> help. Thanks.
>
> Take a look to TypoScript object browser. All these wraps are part of CSS styled content. Looks to "styles.content.get". You can unwrap it and see how content is rendered.

Also, search the archive. I'm certain both possible permutations of
your question (wrap content, not header, and wrap content and header)
have been answered here in the past.

--
Christopher Torgalson