[TYPO3] a thought about security announcements and automatic security alert

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue May 27 15:15:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Well the idea is great.

Cool.

> I can imagine a master list that consists of:
> 1) TYPO3 installs where the space for DB is running out
> 2) TYPO3 installs where the space for WWW is running out
> 3) TYPO3 installs where the core has security bugs
> 4) TYPO3 installs where the extensions have security bugs
> 5) reports for each TYPO3 install with realURL errors
> 6) reports for each TYPO3 install where the source code of TYPO3 or any
> other folders/files has changed.
> 6) etc.

All interesting ideas. My idea was to have a structure that is as
flexible as possible so that extensions can be added to retrieve and
display additional information.

> You can count on me. I will help as much as I can.

Great. I will try to set things up on forge. It may take some time as I
am very busy right now (with some personal problems not helping), so
don't get too impatient :-) But I'll do my best to get things started.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter