[TYPO3] Running php scripts

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 15:15:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

here's a link to an extension including php as site content:
http://woehlken.quadracom.de/typo3forum/T3X_page_php_content-1_0_1-z-200603221950.t3x

don't know if it helps in your case.
It uses evil eval though.

Regards
Michael

Stefan Asemota <stefan at asemota.ch> wrote: Dear Sirs,

First of all congratulations for the great work, typo3 is FUNKY!!!

I just developed a website which is running on typo3
[www.schmid-mediation.ch].

And I just have a little question regarding running php scripts.

I installed an extention " TootTip tag cc_typotag_tooltip", visible
and working (http://www.schmid-mediation.ch/index.php?id=5) but it's
not what i want it (i have different reaction when using IE 7 and
FireFox).

So I added a //PAGE.FILE.TEMPLATE// in the constants section of the
listing of a particular page. The template is  a php file which reads
data from the data base and displays it in form of links! It also has
a mouse-over actions which displays a tooltip containing text. The
problem is that; its not displaying anything in typo3 ;-( (it does
work when it is tested on the server seperatly!).

I would be so glad if you could give me any hints, cause the client is
inpatient and waiting

cheers to u all

Stefan