[TYPO3] noWrapAttr for form textareas seems not working ...

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Tue May 27 11:41:24 CEST 2008

I've managed to resolve this, so I post a reply for anyone who might
also be interested.

The "tt.content.mailform.20.noWrapAttr = 1" was ignored, because I'm
using the onet_correctform extension.

The onet_correctform extension, as it is today, has not incorporated
this bug fix:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2075
so it still makes it not possible to create valid stict xhtml textareas.

I've patched my class.ux_tslib_cObj.php to work right and I've also
filled a bug report about this on bugs.typo3.org.

Giannis