[TYPO3] Filemaker Pro as TYPO3 DB Frontend

Dominique Feyer dominique.feyer at reelpeek.net
Tue May 27 10:13:16 CEST 2008

I search somebody who have some experience on using Filemaker pro to
manage some table in the TYPO3 database (address, with partner
extension, and custom extension).

My customer need some advanced capabilities to print, and export
database content with custom filter, multiple search, filtering search
result. This customer use Filemaker Pro for many internal use, so they
have enought knowledge to manage it.

The idea for this projet is to use TYPO3 as a central database storage
(and integrate those data with the website, and many custom extenion),
and use Filemaker Pro as a Frontend for the day to day management of
the data by our customer.

I know that Filemaker 9 as some improvement on using external table on
MySQL, but don't have more knowledge on Filemaker Pro

Thanks for your help

Dominique