[TYPO3] problem loading phpMyAdmin extension

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Tue May 27 08:13:10 CEST 2008

32MB is the maximum memory allocation allowed to your php configuration.
This doesn't mean that your php will be able to allocate the memory it
wants.
The system couldn't manage to allocate 18MB. This usually can happen in
cases where the server memory exhausted.
It can happen also in not well configured virtual private servers, where
the memory has reached the guaranteed memory limit and they try to
allocate more memory from a common memory pool.
This is not TYPO3 related. Almost every process on your server at the
time you've got the message should have problems allocating memory. The
server needs fine tuning and probably more memory.

Regards,
Giannis