[TYPO3] Customizing the Database-server error

lesm nospam at please.com
Tue May 27 04:26:53 CEST 2008

Hello,

Yesterday I experienced a DataBase-server error.  My provider fixed it
very fast though.
However, this is the first time a saw the Typo3's error response.
Both at the BE and FE it says:

"The current username, password or host was not accepted when the
connection to the database was attempted to be established!"

Is there any practical way to customize the FE response?
IMHO, the default error means nothing for the average user, I wish I
could change it to a most meaningful and polite sentence.  Maybe using
an static html page would be much better.
Any idea, other than replacing the string?
Thanks