[TYPO3] T3 css for each content element: header + content

Finees Mendez fineesmendez at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 03:59:34 CEST 2008

I am looking for a way to insert my own css class for the header and body of each content element.

T3 wrappers for header: <div class="csc-header">

There is no whole wrapper around the body of the content element (i.e. <div class="csc-bodyText">) but a series of <p class=bodyText"> tags.

How can I wrap the the body of every content element? This is my current setup, but this wraps the entire column and then each individual (whole) content element. If you have any ideas, please help. Thanks.

# Remove extra TYPO3 markup
# http://www.busynoggin.com/blog/blog-item/archive/2007/february/article/getting-rid-of-extra-markup-in-typo3/
######################################
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes.P.class >
lib.stdheader.stdWrap.dataWrap >
lib.stdheader.3.headerClass >
tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap >

# T3 Template Setup
page.1 = TEMPLATE
page.1 {
  subparts.LEFT < styles.content.getLeft
  subparts.LEFT.wrap = <div id="left"> | </div>
  subparts.LEFT.renderObj.stdWrap.wrap = <div class="ContentElement"> | </div>