[TYPO3] Problem with PHP5.2.6 and TYPO3 4.1.6?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon May 26 19:22:12 CEST 2008

Hello Johann,

thanks! I ask him about this.

I just tested one table: be_sessions has a fresh entry from my current
BE-session. So this table *is* writable.

I tried to change a page-name via BE-included-phpMyAdmin and see these
interesting message:

tbl_replace.php: Missing parameter: db
tbl_replace.php: Missing parameter: table
tbl_replace.php: Missing parameter: goto

Cheers!
Daniel