[TYPO3] TT_News / Multi-Language / RealURL Error

James Calhoun james.calhoun at secude.com
Mon May 26 13:44:55 CEST 2008

Hey All,

I have a multi-language site with tt_news and realURL. Not Sure
what/which of these extensions is causing this, but when I FIRST visit a
particular translation (in this case German), I get the errors shown below.

If I refresh, the errors go away. But if I clear cache and go back to
that page... the errors come back.

I am not even sure where to look to trouble shoot this... has anyone
seen this before?

My instinct tells me that this is something wrong with my realURL config.

Warning: parse_url(http://javascript:history.back())
[function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in
/var/www/typo3_src-4.1.6/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php
on line 5096

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/typo3_src-4.1.6/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php:5096)
in /var/www/typo3_src-4.1.6/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php on
line 2952

Thanks,

James Calhoun