[TYPO3] Problem with BODY tägs

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon May 26 12:41:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Tapio Markula
<tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi> wrote:
> Christopher Torgalson kirjoitti:
>>> use css!
>>

>> Even to use CSS, the most flexible method is to have different body
>> tags on different pages. If this is to be based on user-changeable
>> templates, it's tricky. I dug the following code up from a post I made
>> in a thread called "ow to map to a body attribute?" in the Templavoila
>> newsgroup--in spite of the comments, it works:
>>

>> # Set up the body tags:
>>
>> lib.bodyTag.1 = HTML
>> lib.bodyTag.1.value = <body class="class_1">
>>
>> lib.bodyTag.2 = HTML
>> lib.bodyTag.2.value = <body class="class_2">
>>

>> # Totally untested code:
>>
>> bodyTagCObject = CASE
>> bodyTagCObject {
>>     key.field = tx_templavoila_to
>>
>>     # if key field is not set:
>>     default = CASE
>>     default {
>>         key.data = levelfield : -1 , tx_templavoila_next_to, slide
>>         1 < lib.bodyTag.1
>>         2 < lib.bodyTag.2
>>     }
>>
>>     # if key field is 1:
>>     1  < lib.bodyTag.1
>>
>>     # if key field is 2:
>>     2  < lib.bodyTag.2
>> }
>>

> Great - useful idea also for the classic page module
>
> does page.headerData something similar
>
> page.headerDataCObject?
>
> normal page objects?

I'm sorry, I can't understand the question:

1. It has no verb :)
2. My code sample does not contain page.headerData (though the TSref
does [1]...)
3. To the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing as
page.headerDataCObject...

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/7/5/

--
Christopher Torgalson