[TYPO3] pagination

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun May 25 12:45:31 CEST 2008

Hi Cane,

You can override these labels in your TS setup:

plugin.tx_indexedsearch {
   _LOCAL_LANG {
     default {
       pi_list_browseresults_page =
       pi_list_browseresults_prev = <
       pi_list_browseresults_next = >
     }
   }
}

I do not think you will be able to replace the 'Previous' and 'Next'
links with images without modifying indexed_search as all the labels get
processed through htmlspecialchars.

Best regards,

Oliver

--