[TYPO3] cooluri in 4.2

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Fri May 23 12:01:38 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

I've just checked on a totally different 4.2 site (running in a completely
different environment) to be sure about this.  The Speaking URL segment path
only shows up if RealURL is installed too (with tx_realurl_enable set to 0,
obviously).  But maybe this is by design (for backwards compatibility)?

I'm not keen to keep RealURL installed just to keep the manual overide for
speaking URL capability!    I may live with it for now though.

Thanks

Paul

news:mailman.2515.1211535986.4573.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...