[TYPO3] RealURL woes, still not working.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri May 23 11:42:48 CEST 2008

Hi!

Vincent Mans wrote:
> - Is there a possibility that RealURL and TemplaVoila 'touch' each
> other? For instance, do they share a field somewhere?

No. They don't.

> - At what moment is a clearance of the autoconfig file necessary?
> Simply when you need a new config? And are there circumstances where
> the autoconfig becomes ignored?

You must manually clear autoconfig if some changes were made (like domain records altered or added).

Btw, I looked to original post and there is a error there:

$GLOBALS[$TYPO3_CONF_VARS]['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array(
   'init' => array(

must be:

$GLOBALS[$TYPO3_CONF_VARS]['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array(
   '_DEFAULT' => array(
	   'init' => array(

--
Dmitry Dulepov