[TYPO3] Cool Uri -> Strange Issue

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu May 22 19:33:52 CEST 2008

> - Add a page, call them f.e. "test", go to the frontend, so
> cool uri gets the url.
> - Copy this page, call the copy also "test".
> - delete the old test page, refresh the frontend and klick on
> the link to the (new) "test" page.
>
> Now we get: "The requested page does not exist!"

I can confirm. Cooluri points to the old page id, even if the page with the
link is not cached.

Cooluri shouldn't just check at page creation, if the link is already
cached, but also if the uncool URL is still the same.

> I thought the click on "force update of all links" in cool
> uri would help, but it doesn?t, because the pagename exsists,
> but the page id has changed. The only solution is to kill the
> entry in the "cached link" list.
I didn't try this. IMHO it should not be required to force an update.
Cooluri should catch it itself.

> I know that, it sounds strange.. who kopies the page etc.,
> but our clients do such wondering things.
> Perhaps Jan can add a routine to "force update of all links"
> and check the page ids.
I think we've got also such users...

> Thanks and Greetings from gold old Hamburg
Greets from near Würzburg to the north

Steffen