[TYPO3] UnZip the Dummy + Source problem

Justin jvanoel at live.nl
Thu May 22 09:20:28 CEST 2008

Hello.. !

I've got a problem.
I want to have the Typo3 Source and Dummy in the same map..
So don't want to have the Source map and the dummy map separate.

But that package in only to download in ZIP format.
And I don't have the permissions to UnZIP on my server.
My admin panel  (DirectAdmin) can only unTar files.

I can't enter my server on SFTP or SSH.
Only on FTP and even then I don't have the permissions to UnTar or Unzip.
The only way for me is to unTar files via my Admin panel.

And my hosting company don't want to edit the SymLinks.
Anybody?

Thanks!

Justin

ps. Is there an full package ( source+dummy) in one tar.gz ?