[TYPO3] CoolURI adding a new domain and website to existing pagetree

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:12:25 CEST 2008

I am having a little trouble setting up CoolUri with two websites and
domains on the same installation.

I already have one website running fine with CoolURI.

Now I have created a new website so I get this structure:

Globe
   --> Root 1 (root of website checked and domain record set)
     --> subpages
   --> Root 2 (root of website checked and domain record set)
     --> subpages

baseURL is configured for both sites.

Everything works fine except if a page from each site has the same
title. Then the new page wont work.

I then thought that I needed to check the "Multi domain site" option in
the extension manager. But if I do so all the URLs from the original
site stops to function.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks
/Morten