[TYPO3] LoginBox doesn't recognize any user

Florian Dudouet hhydex at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:01:13 CEST 2008

Hello,
I have a problem with the newloginbox plugin, I create a new page and insert
the better login box plugin. It appears without problem in the frontend but
I can't log any of my previously created users (with the same plugin on
another page). I supposed it could be a problem with the storage.pid, so I
created an extension template, added a 'Login - Register' basis template and
wrote the same constants which made my previous logbox work (just changed
the loginPID to the id of the new page):

plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.storagePid = 37

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 2

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 44
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 37
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 36
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 35

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.requiredFields = username, password,email
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password, email

Still it doesn't work... this is the code of the form created by the plugin
on the page which works :
<form action="index.php?id=38" method="post"
onsubmit="superchallenge_pass(this); return true;" target="_top">
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Identification" />
        <input type="hidden" name="logintype" value="login" />
        <input type="hidden" name="pid" value="37" />
        <input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value="" />
        <input type="hidden" name="challenge"
value="7c7bb5b65b2dffd8a551b3ada5be9f88" />
</form>

On my new login page, I have this line : <input type="hidden" name="pid"
value="0" />.

So I suppose it didn't recognize the pid of the storage page, and thus can't
find any user. What did I do wrong? Where should I specify it?
Thank you!