[TYPO3] direct_mail without cronjob // maybe with wget?

FORMER 03 | Florian Schupp florian.schupp at former03.de
Wed May 21 11:27:59 CEST 2008

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a solution to send out my direct_mail mails without the
use of a cronjob. Thy provider does not allow executong shellscripts,
but he could install a cronjob calling wget.

I could not find much in google about that
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2005-September/002730.html

has anyone of you realized something like that on Typo3 4.1.5 ?

This should not be such a big security problem, since i could pass over
some variables to authenticate the calling machine.

what do you guys think?

cheers and thanks

Florian

--