[TYPO3] extended pages fields in another language

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed May 21 11:18:06 CEST 2008

Hey,

i have extende my pages table with an extra field
(tx_armoneapageext_gemeente).
This field is also language dependend, for ex: in the french page i can
add another name of a city (for all belgian people, you'll understand
immidiatly why this is important,  crazy country ;)

it is very easy to get the data of this field:

20 = TEXT
20.field = tx_armoneapageext_gemeente

but i just don't know how to get the translation of the translated page.

for ex. if I would use the subtitle field (which I don't want to use,
because it is not a subtitle) it would get parsed automaticly.

What am i missing? What do i need to adjust to get this to work?

tnx
Rob