[TYPO3] about TemplaVoilà mapping...

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed May 21 10:21:33 CEST 2008

manolobimbo (Emmanuel Brost) wrote:
> Do you mean: first create an element of type "content elements" and in
> my pageTS something like:
> lib.news<plugin.tt_news
> lib.news{
> templateFile = fileadmin/templates/tt_news/newslist.html
> }
> ?

No :) "lib.news" will be recognized only if you use "TS object path" field type and enter "lib.news" as TS object name there.

When you insert content elements, there are two possibilities to specify template file:

1. you can choose plugin options in TS:

plugin.tt_news.templateFile = fileadmin/whatever

2. or when you inserted tt_news to the page, you can specify template there, in plugin properties. This helps if you have many tt_news instances on various pages and need different tt_news templates for each page.

Either way will work.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team