[TYPO3] about TemplaVoilà mapping...

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue May 20 22:20:32 CEST 2008

Hi all those who have some kind of problems with mapping in TV and creating
Templates

Check out this here
http://webempoweredchurch.org/products/templates/developers_manual/

and also here are some more good resources listed and of course lots of over
100 templates to practice with and to analyse. i.e. they all include
loginbox and macina_searchbox

http://webempoweredchurch.org/products/templates/

The templates it self can be seen here in action

http://demo.webempoweredchurch.com

I hope this helps a bit how TV Templates, Local Processings, Mappings, libs
and Extensions work together. Check also out the DS-XML as not mapped libs
have been inserted here as well as other useful elements.

Andi