[TYPO3] about TemplaVoilà mapping...

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue May 20 18:51:31 CEST 2008

manolobimbo (Emmanuel Brost) wrote:
> Thanks for your answer, Dmitry. i'm not at the origin of this message
> but i'm very interested too.
> i don't know wich templating solution to choose for weeks now.
> I would to use tt_news and templavoila at the same time. Can I use a
> html template (with markers ans subparts) with templavoila  or do i have
> to write pure typoscript and insert it in the DS ?

If I understand correctly, you want to have one file for both TV and tt_news. Yes, this is perfectly fine. Normally you can have something like:

<head></head>

	<!-- TEMPLATE_LATEST begin -->
	tt_news markers here...
	<!-- TEMPLATE_LATEST end -->

When you map "content" div, TV will replace everything inside with content elements, so you will not have tt_news markers on the page. But you can pass the same file as template to tt_news. No problem at all.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team