[TYPO3] ldap_macmade problem

Sergio Catalá scatala at iti.upv.es
Tue May 20 18:12:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using the extension "ldap_macmade" to prove my LDAP users can log in
from BE and FE.

Everything works fine for BE: I can import users and their LDAP
passwords are stored in their user profiles as backend users.
Nevertheless, I can import users as FE users but their passwords are not
stored in their profiles as website users. I don't understand why not.

I think I entered the right configuration on LDAP server (if not, it
would not even work for BE users). Besides, I checked the options "BE
authentication" and "FE authentication" in the extension options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sergio