[TYPO3] indexedsearch - custom limit of search result - indexed search

Anders Tillebeck at at opengate.dk
Tue May 20 15:20:38 CEST 2008

I have an indexed search running with no problem at all.

Some pages are categorized using the tx_category extension from Mads
Bruun. I only want to display result form some or all of the categories

Lets assume that index search know the page categories I want to limit
the result to (it does since they are choosable as checkmarks in the
search form). How to I then tell/alter the indexed search so only the
pages within the choosen categories are displayed?

Lets say indexed search would return 78 pages when searching "Typo3".
Then I want to limit that result to only the 12 pages of that result
that also has the category=cat_uid(3)?

As a quick fix it is fine to hardcode something into the indexedsearch pi1.

BR. Anders