[TYPO3] Crawler Path issue

ross.horsey at orange-ftgroup.com ross.horsey at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue May 20 10:10:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use the crawler extension, however when I try to run it from
the command line I get the following error:

Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved correctly.
of this path,  ($temp_path), is NOT "typo3/" for some reason.<br />
                You may have a strange server configuration.
                Or maybe you didn't set constant TYPO3_MOD_PATH in your
edit typo3/init.php of your TYPO3 source and search for the die() call right
expect any help from anybody on this issue, you should save this page as an
html document and send it along with your request for
help!</strong><HR><pre>Array
(
    [TYPO3_OS] =>
    [PATH_thisScript] =>
/www/wwwroot/typo3conf/ext/crawler/cli/crawler_cli.phpsh
    [php_sapi_name()] => cli
    [TYPO3_MOD_PATH] => /www/wwwroot/typo3conf/ext/crawler/cli/
    [PATH_TRANSLATED] =>
/www/wwwroot/typo3conf/ext/crawler/cli/crawler_cli.phpsh
    [SCRIPT_FILENAME] =>
/www/wwwroot/typo3conf/ext/crawler/cli/crawler_cli.phpsh
)
</pre><HR>phpinfo()
PHP Version => 5.2.6

I found the same error in a previous post to this list, where the only
respose was to try the full path, which I have done.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as I am pulling my hair out with this
one!

Thanks

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.