[TYPO3] content_fallback message

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Mon May 19 22:56:51 CEST 2008

hello @all

sorry to be a pest :( but I am really struggling with localization
issues.
I got the site with TV and the one-tree-multilanguage-concept up and
running, but not all extensions do as I would like them to. e.g.
dmmjobcontrol seems to have no strict language mode at all.

therefore I address once more to you out there.

any chance to have a message in the content area on top or a popup in
case content_fallback hits as described below?
I was diving through all manuals/forums/mailinglists and the web to
find such an option the last 2 days without success.

thx & rgds,
GUIDO