[TYPO3] CoolURI and tt_news RSS

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon May 19 22:43:30 CEST 2008

> But how would URLs like /page/path/rss.xml be created? As expected cooluri
> always appends a / :-(
> ( -> /page/path/rss.xml/ )

Well you can remove trailing slash completely - removetrailingslash.

But there's other option I've just remembered. You can modify what's
after a URL part with "after" attribute. Default is of course slash. So
you could try this:

<valuemap after="l">
       <parameter>type</parameter>
       <value key="rss.xm">100</value>
</valuemap>

so, l will be appended to rss.xm, creating rss.xml. Funny :). It may work.

I guess, setting this attribute to empty value should work. However, the
test is on emptiness, so it won't. But I could update it to "isset"
function.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech