[TYPO3] TV - content slide

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun May 18 20:14:12 CEST 2008

Jan Bednarik wrote:
>> Wrong statement... TV uses CSS styled content for rendering.
>
> But doesn't use styles.content.get or CONTENT data type, so slide
> doesn't work.

Yes, because CSS styled content is still based on 4-column concept. TV renders only CEs belonging to TV areas. So it uses RECORDS statement in DS to fetch these records and process them using CSS styled content. styles.content.get fetches only elements with colPos=0.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team