[TYPO3] TV - content slide

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun May 18 18:25:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I cannot give you the real solution :( But I would create a field of
> type "TypoScript Object Path". Next I would define a constant with file
> name =on the root page and TS similar to yours (below) but with file
> name from a constant. Next I would place extension templates as
> necessary on the pages with new value for the constant.

so basically, that's the good old approach - have a constant which is
overwritten on subpages. But since TV hides normal Template module, I
can't use Constant Editor to upload new image. And that's something I
need - an input where I can upload file from my filesystem.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech