[TYPO3] TV - content slide

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun May 18 16:18:00 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie to TV and oldschool to standard templates. So I'm still
looking to do things the way that I'm used to do, but sort of, I can't.

The problem is, that I've got a picture, that has to be shown on every
page, but can be changed. The way I'd do that is create a resource in a
template and edit it via Constant editor on pages where I'd like it changed.

But now, with TV, I'm lost. I don't have standard Template module
anymore, just a stupid TemplaVoila wizard, which frankly doesn't deserve
to have it's own menu item. Anyway, I can define image as page value,
which is imported to page via TypoScript

10 = IMAGE
	10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
	10.file.import.current = 1
	10.file.import.listNum = 0
	10.file.maxW = 200

but if I want it to slide, then I really need to define via TypoScript
somehow (how?). AFAIK there's no slide property for IMAGE data type.

Thanks

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech