[TYPO3] Multiflex5 with TemplaVoila

LinTong pcu84424 at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 16:31:05 CEST 2008

Hallo everybody

I tried to install the template Multiflex5 which use TemplaVoila. This is my first time to use this Extension. I download the Multiflex5 from http://rasi.ch/index.php?id=18 and follow the manuel. Install from .t3d file but not use TemplaVoila Wizard.(Manual told me to do this way). But the page can not display. the system message is "Couldn't find a Data Structure set for table/row "pages:2".Please select a Data Structure and Template Object first". I tried to solve it by modifying the typoscript what the manuel of TV FAQ said but it doesn't work.

In addition, I can not find how I can add a page content. No evident button to add a page content.

Thanks very much.