[TYPO3] cooluri - strange behaviour on multidomain site

Florian Schupp florian.schupp at former03.de
Sat May 17 15:27:36 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,
thanks. unfortunately i can't do that since we have a large product DB
here. anyway I think it's not the fault of cooluri but some other mess.

i just realized, that the cooluri class you sent, was overwritten by
someone yesterday! maybe there happened a backup restore, but I
definitley uploaded the new class, even did test that the new file is
used by error_log....

strange! it's not on our server, so i think I'll ask the hoster on
monday. now the new class is live again... let's see.

thanks again for your support!

p.s.: are you sure, that a sitemap creates the links?
I thought the first Klick generates them??

Flo