[TYPO3] cooluri - strange behaviour on multidomain site

Florian Schupp florian.schupp at former03.de
Sat May 17 15:05:12 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,
thanks for the reply.

the strange thing is, that 90% of the links with "?id=INTEGER&L=LANG"
translate borrectly, but some of the just mess up ...

i tried it again now:

1. I switched redirectOldLinksToNew = 1
2. I visited the page
    http://www.enocean-alliance.org/?id=595&L=1
3. I'm redirected to
    http://www.enocean-alliance.org/de/alliance_erfolge/

it works for now, like last time...
I'll take a look at it tomorry if iot still works.

i suspect that the links will be re-generated tomorrow, causing a wrong
entry in "old_links", might that be the problem? on the other hand i
must admit that i did not clean the "link_oldlinks" table last time.

cheers Florian