[TYPO3] Maddening problem with pmk_slimbox - resolved

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Sat May 17 11:10:04 CEST 2008

I turned to localconf and began the tedious process of removing extensions
one at a time.  For the second time this month for me, the problem was
caused by an ancient (and unneeded) extension festering away in my
installation!  In this case removing kb_betterstdwrap fixed the issue
instantly (not surprising that this was interfering with getting the TSFE
values).

Hope this helps someone...

Paul

news:mailman.1.1210927122.16401.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...