[TYPO3] cooluri - strange behaviour on multidomain site

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat May 17 11:12:25 CEST 2008

> Looks like this works, so I can upload new version to TER
> with this patch.

Please wait a moment. I'll send you one vardump from the mentioned entries
in table tx_ccdevlog about failed SQL-Queries in getDomain().
Maybe this can be fixed before (entries fill up database.. ~500KB/entry ->
500MB/week).

I don't know, why the queries should fail. Perhaps getDomain($id) gets a
non-integer $id (null?). Can't really imagine, why both queries in
getDomain() should fail.

I just began to setup our test-installation to do some debugging.

Steffen