[TYPO3] CoolURI and tt_news RSS

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri May 16 23:49:10 CEST 2008

> that is for sitemap.xml, before I was trying to do the same for rss.xml.
> Installing cooluri (with multi domains enabled) makes it not work
> anymore even if I put that rule on top of other rules.

I guess that's because CoolUri takes the sitemap.xml parameter and tries
to look it up. Basically, by redirecting to index.php you tell CoolUri
to start rewriting. For these purposes, there's the CoolUri manager,
where you can set the link. And that's, in fact, much more easier than
writing a new rule.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech