[TYPO3] cooluri - strange behaviour on multidomain site

FORMER 03 | Florian Schupp florian.schupp at former03.de
Fri May 16 19:48:41 CEST 2008

Jan Bednarik schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> the multidomain used from BE (I mean generating mutlidomain URLs from
> BE) is still a bit buggy. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to do something
> about it. Sorry. But I know about this issue.
>
> For know, the best you can do is disable redirectOldLinksToNew and stop
> using Update from the manager. Or better, you can help me out :D

Jan, thanks for your hint on redirectOldLinksToNew, this already worked
for me! But Steffens solution really fixes the problem.

Jan, thanks for your contribution, I really do understand that you do
not have the time for ironing out these tricky bugs. I really do respect
that!

Once again, great job!
cheers Florian

--