[TYPO3] Curl login need to set cookie

Herbert Roider herbert.roider at utanet.at
Fri May 16 15:22:33 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

I dried to login a be_user with curl:

curl -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt  -A "Mozilla/4.73" -e
"http://eagle.lan/dummy-4.0.1/index.php" -d
"username=$username&userident=$userident&challenge=$chal&redirect_url=alt_main.php&login_status=login&loginRefresh="
-L "http://eagle.lan/dummy-4.0.1/typo3/index.php?hr_kde_vfs=1"

For the backend it is necessary to set a referer and a useragent.

regards
Herbert