[TYPO3] Maddening problem with pmk_slimbox

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Fri May 16 10:38:26 CEST 2008

Follow-up: the problem is definitely 'TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile'.  I just
used Peter Klein's super helpful snippet to try a text as follows:

page.12 = COA
page.12 {
  10 = IMAGE
  10.file = fileadmin/eurex_logo.jpg
  10.wrap = |<br />
  20 = TEXT
  20.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|0
  20.wrap = Image Width =&nbsp;|<br />
  60.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
  60.wrap = Original Image + Path =&nbsp;|<br />
  70 = TEXT
  70.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile_mtime
  70.strftime = %d:%m:%y %H:%M:%S
  70.wrap = Image uploaded at:&nbsp;|<br />
}

 - I see the image, but only 'origFile_mtime' is populated.  Width and
Original Image are empty!!  So why could this be happening?

Thank you....

Paul