[TYPO3] Maddening problem with pmk_slimbox

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Fri May 16 10:31:52 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I'm having a crazy problem with pmk_slimbox.  Working on my development
server, running Typo3 4.2 (PHP 5.2.5), I'm now at the point where I've
stripped out *all* the TS except the TV initialisation and a trimmed down
version of the pmk_slimbox TS (I've actually uninstalled the extension now)
to try and figure out where the problem is.  The really annoying thing is
that on the same test server, a different site (under Typo3 4.1.6) is using
the extension without problem and it has very similar setup.

So: the TS I'm using to debug this now is:

tt_content.image.20.1 {
    titleText.htmlSpecialChars = 1
    imageLinkWrap >
    imageLinkWrap = 1
    imageLinkWrap {
        enable = 1
        typolink {
            target = {$styles.content.links.target}
            extTarget = {$styles.content.links.extTarget}
            parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
            parameter.cObject.file.import.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
            parameter.cObject.file.maxW = 600m
            parameter.cObject.file.maxH = 600m
        }
    }
}

The URL I get begins:  /index.php?eID=tx_cms_showpic&file=uploads [...]
whereas I would expect something beginning typo3temp/pics/[...]

I think the problem is here:

            parameter.cObject.file.import.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile

I can only assume that the import.data statement isn't returning any
information.  Why could this be?

If I replace the typolink parameter config with

            parameter.field = image
            parameter.wrap = uploads/pics/|
           ATagParams.dataWrap =  title="{field:header}" class="testclass"
rel="gallery{field:uid}"

 - *the output is as expected*, but of course the 'full size' image is not
resized and this is not what I want.

If anyone can help me figure this out I'd be very grateful, this is driving
me slowly insane.

Thanks

Paul