[TYPO3] cooluri - strange behaviour on multidomain site

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu May 15 21:29:27 CEST 2008

Hey,

This sounds quite like the problem you solved for me ~2 months ago.
redirectOldLinksToNew produced URLs without prefixed hostnames.

The (attached) class.tx_cooluri.php you sent me works since then on
www.fw-bayern.de and sub-sites.

Maybe this could get into on of the next releases.

Have fun,

Steffen