[TYPO3] CoolURI and tt_news RSS

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Thu May 15 20:07:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but this concerns cooluri:

I have an installation that has multiple domains enabled in cooluri, why
is it that somehow some of my htaccess rewrites do not work anymore?
After I uninstall cooluri they all start to work again. I had to ask
because at first I tried using rewrites from .htaccess for rss.xml.

Elijah

On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 18:32 +0200, Jan Bednarik wrote:
> Hey,
>
> wow, Dmitry using CoolUri, wow :)
>
> I guess there's no problem to create links as /page/path/rss.xml. You
> just need to strip format=rss, by placing format parameter into the
> predefinedparams and then add new valuemap as Elijah suggested:
>
>      <valuemap>
>        <parameter>type</parameter>
>        <value key="rss">100</value>
>      </valuemap>