[TYPO3] CoolURI and cHash is not working???

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu May 15 17:06:24 CEST 2008

Hi!

Yet another question about CoolURI. I am generating URLs in the following way: "path-to-page/?tx_ttnews[daterange]=12345" and use this code inside a tt_news hook:

$pObj->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url(array('daterange' => $rangeStart), true)

(last parameter means that cache/cHash is enabled!)

But when I visit linked pages they all lok the same (like one view is cached, not every). If I add "no_cache=1" to the URL I see the content right. It means that cHash is not used at all.

Does it mean that CoolURI does not work properly with cHash? It should have stored it at link generation time and fetched when I visit URL.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team