[TYPO3] cooluri - strange behaviour on multidomain site

FORMER 03 | Florian Schupp florian.schupp at former03.de
Thu May 15 15:35:44 CEST 2008

Hi Jan,
Hi All.

I'm using cooluri on a typo3 4.1.1 Site which has two pagetrees (one
each) for two different domains:

http://www.enocean-alliance.org
http://www.enocean.com

The Extsneion is set to "multidomain" mode and most of the time it works
pretty fine, but sometimes cooluri won't produce the correct URL from
the given parameters. Specifically cooluri forgets to add the
"@domainname.tld" suffix which causes the links in the frontend to end
up in nirvana:

"http://www.enocean-alliance.org/?id=595&L=1" converts to
"http://de/alliance_erfolge//"

deleting the link from the cache does not help!

This also happens on every Cached URL, when i click the "Update" button
in the LinkManager...

The result is, that I have cached URLs like
"www.enocean-alliance.org at awards/" sitting next to cachec URLS like
"state-funded-projects/" (without domain prefix) in my LinkManager. This
is quite a problem for us...

Jan, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Florian Schupp