[TYPO3] Still problem with converting images

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Thu May 15 15:06:22 CEST 2008

>Sorry for ranting but when you tell about the problem and do not give exact error message, you should not expect much help. Your information is incomplete, it is not possible to make any conclusions.

Hi! Dmitry!

Sorry, I couldn't get more information. I get this:

"Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: index.php

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500"

there is no further information in syslog etc.

I reported this issue more times, nobody answered it:

http://www.mail-archive.com/typo3-english@lists.netfielders.de/msg11546.html

I consulted with many server experten (linux, apache etc.) Nobody could helped me. They told me to see this problem within typo3 source.

If you think this report is incomplete, pls. give me any idea, how can I  gain more information?

As  I mentioned: max_execution time is 180 sec, not 30 sec, but I get this error after 30 sec. And the problem as I guess: VPS server can be slow a little bit, and editor can upload more images. Converting images process start, if the user check out the FE pages. This progress take more time than 30 sec, but after 30sec anything happaned, and try to load the page again. Because the image is not converted, I get this Premature end of script headers: index.php.

I'd happy if anybody could help me to solve this issue. It comes on my site since month...

Thanks Gabor