[TYPO3] captcha doesn'work with sr_feuserregister

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 12:13:34 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

this sounds very interesting. Can you elaborate this a little more or do you even have the code available?

Regards
Michael

michael Hill <x.mountain at gmail.com> wrote: Hi Alex,
  I've been working pretty closely with the sr_fe reg extension lately and
I've actually moved away from it for several reasons, first security and
second abilty to be easily modified(i.e. with captcha).  I've been
developing a registration module based on CI framework that sits outside of
typo but is able to do everything typo needs for registration(and actually
everything that  fe user does w/ the exception of the actual login).  Works
like a dream... easy to modify.  Even easier to install.  Sr fe just has too
many problems and the code is way bloated.

Michael