[TYPO3] Multisite & robots.txt or sitemap.xml from one Typo3 ROOT

Roman Macko macko at dimension17.sk
Thu May 15 04:26:53 CEST 2008

Hello to everyone,

I think, major part of Typo3 community is about constructing great web
sites, and this days it's going hand in hand with "cooperation" with
search engines. Right now, I am not should talk about in-page seo
optimizations, redirects avoiding duplicate content or transfer of old
pagerank etc., but I should talk about these direct important tools for
comunication between "our sites" and google or other engines, and this
is about:

robots.txt
sitemap.xml

I find it little hard to setup existing extensions for generate proper
sitemap.xml files, specially when I use more different extensions for
dynamic pages and everything with nice-uri-lized CoolURI/RealURL URIs
and which is need to be pushed into sitemap.xml