[TYPO3] Content slide

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 15 03:15:27 CEST 2008

on Wed, 14 May 2008 13:53:36 +0300, Tapio Markula wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have
>

> temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
>
> temp.mainTemplate {
>      # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
>    template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
>      # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
> #  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
> subparts{
> colHeader < styles.content.getHeader
> colLeft < styles.content.getLeft
> colRight < styles.content.getRight
> colNormal < styles.content.get
> colBorder < styles.content.getBorder
> footercontentshared < styles.content.getFooterShared }
> }
>
> how to get the slide property correctly for styles.content.getHeader
> and
> styles.content.getBorder
>
> where and how to define
> styles.content.getHeader.slide=-1
> styles.content.getBorder.slide=-1
>
> I try to find something from TS ref but I didn't find.

as styles.content.get... is something like a prototype you does not need
to define the sliding for it.

as you use the styles.content.get... for your subparts (the '<' copies
the (prototype-)definition) it is enough to assign the slide to these
objects like this:

subparts{
	colHeader < styles.content.getHeader
	colHeader.slide = -1
	colLeft < styles.content.getLeft
	colRight < styles.content.getRight
	colNormal < styles.content.get
	colBorder < styles.content.getBorder
	colBorder.slide = -1
	footercontentshared < styles.content.getFooterShared
}

bernd